El 21/03/17 a les 13:54, Khurram Shahzad ha escrit:
I opened Admin -> Model -> Model Access -> Buttons and tried to create a
new record but I can not enter the values for Model and Name. The only
thing I can select is the group which is not sufficient to save the
record. Is this the right place to add access rule for buttons?
Yes, it is the right place.

Or, I
should define these rules in the xml files?
I normally define the button rules on the xml on the same module where the button is added and don't modify them on the user interface.

Indeed, once the button is defined you can add new groups to allow them to access the button.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com