Not very fluent in proteus nor the recent ir.sequence usage changes, I'm having
difficulty
getting a critical portion of the openerp2tryton to work on 4.4...

In migrate_party, there is the following code around line 254 (nb:this has been
2to3'd):
    # Reset the sequence
    configuration = Configuration(1)
    configuration.party_sequence.number_next = max(
        list(map(int, iter(code2party.keys())))) + 1
    configuration.party_sequence.save()

Unfortunately party_sequence is null and I can't seem to determine the
incantation
that will fill it in correctly...

I tried to use get_multivalue() using somewhat as model a snippet from
account/party.py but I
get the error that get_multivalue() isn't available (where it is in vanilla
tryton code).

I tried accessing directly 'ir.sequence' for 'party.party' and I can set
number_next but cannot 'save()' the record as the method isn't available. Using
update_sql_sequence()
doesn't seem to work in this context either. So I presume this is probably a
false route.

Any hints on how to actualise the reference party_sequence under Configuration?
Where does ConfigurationSequence play into things, if it does?

--

Richard PALO