Le 20/06/2017 à 14:27, Cédric Krier a écrit :
On 2017-06-20 09:08, Richard PALO wrote:
Not very fluent in proteus nor the recent ir.sequence usage changes, I'm having
difficulty
getting a critical portion of the openerp2tryton to work on 4.4...

In migrate_party, there is the following code around line 254 (nb:this has been
2to3'd):
     # Reset the sequence
     configuration = Configuration(1)
     configuration.party_sequence.number_next = max(
         list(map(int, iter(code2party.keys())))) + 1
     configuration.party_sequence.save()

Unfortunately party_sequence is null and I can't seem to determine the
incantation
that will fill it in correctly...

Is it also null when using the client?
Did you do a proper installation?

It appears so.  I checked my existing bases, plus a base created under 4.4

Under party->configuration->party configuration the sequence field is blank for
all.

That is, I need to explicitly select 'party' to load it.

Which would seem to corroborate with what I'm experiencing.

I'm current on the 4.4 branch under Python 3.6.1

--

Richard PALO