Hi,

We've detected a strange behavior (at least for our costumers) when
using yearly deprecation on a company that it's fiscal year does not end
on December. The current behavior is to always create the deprecation
lines on December but our user expected to have it created on the last
month of the fiscal year (which for us is September).

I'm wondering if we should change the current module behavior to always
use the last month of the fiscal year when creating the deprecation
table of an asset.

Thoughts?

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana