On 2018-07-18 13:07, Khurram Shahzad wrote:
> Can I generate reports in PDF format in Tryton?

Yes, you need to have 'soffice' installed (from LibreOffice or
OpenOffice) and you must set the extension of the ir.action.report to
'pdf'.

> If not possible (or very difficult), can I render the PDF file as a report.
> I am able to call a an HTTP Service to get the generated PDF file (as
> stream) but can not show it as a report from Report Menu.

You can override the method 'render' of your Report class. It must
return the bytes of file that you have generated.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com