On Wednesday, 18 July 2018 10:07:52 UTC+2, Khurram Shahzad  wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> Can I generate reports in PDF format in Tryton?

Yes, like Cedric said, install LibreOffice or Openoffice and go in the client
to Administration -> User Interface -> Actions -> Reports. Get the report you
want to print to PDF and set "Extension" to "Portable Documment Format". Next
time you print that report, it will generate automatically a PDF for you. it's
very easy.

It's even possible to create a report and add another PDF as watermark or
background to the report. When we send documents to our customers we add our
stationary to the report, so it will be exactly the same as the paper version.
This takes a bit more of work by creating an new report and do some coding.