Commitments are not a big issue for me, but I would rather not have Monday
or Friday meetings because Mondays are a pain in general, and I'm usually
pretty tired by Friday. I haven't heard anyone mention weekend times, but
I would imagine that that would increase the number of conflicts
exponetionally. ;-) To boil it down either later on Thursday or Wednesday
at any time after about 5ish would be okay with me.

Also if anyone is interested I've got some RH7.3 discs that I'll give to
anyone that wants them. I gave RH a try this summer, but I still like
Mandrake much better.

--Brandon TSLUG VP
        email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]