FYI.

We're also working on a new email router to replace the current email routing system. The new email routing system will include SPAM filtering capabilities and full virus checking. It should greatly aid in reducing the spread of viruses in the future. And it'll also provide some relief to everyone from the high volume of SPAM email that we've been receiving.

We haven't set a hard date, but I'm hopeful we'll be able to get new email router moved to production within 3-4 weeks. It may take a little longer than that to get the SPAM management package configured, tested and activated but we'll be bringing it on-line as soon as possible.

Jim M