On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 4:49 PM, Stephen Irons <stephen.ir...@clear.net.nz>
wrote:

> On 3 December 2015 at 06:00, Freddie Chopin <freddie.cho...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> You might want to ignore other hidden folders of popular version control
>> systems - ".svn" would be a good candidate.
>>

> Also ".bzr", Canonical's bazaar DVCS. Not really popular, but I use it
> (and tup).

Thanks, I've added .svn & .bzr

On second thought, should we just be ignoring hidden directories
altogether? This should take care of all of these cases, and probably many
others, but still allow hidden files in non-hidden directories. So
foo/.hidden would be tracked by tup but .hidden/foo would be ignored.

-Mike