Assuming your project is in c:\kinaseprofiler :

Your def of <sourceDirectory> looks wrong.  Try

<sourceDirectory>src/java</sourceDirectory>

( of course this means that you have your source code in:
  c:\kinaseprofiler\src\java )

It is supposed to point to the location of the non-test source code.
The location of the test source code looks fine.

Jeffrey D. Brekke                                   Quad/Graphics
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              http://www.qg.com