It's working perfectly now !

My cvs repository was under a FAT formatted file system, which caused
case sensitivity to fail.
I fixed that.

I am now building just every projects listed in the "Powered by Maven"
page, just to see all
those funny metrics and checkstyles, unit reports and others !

I liked the idea of Maven before being able to build it, but now I just
love it !

Thanx all !
Stéphane