I'll suss it out today and get back to you....
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

                    "James Strachan"

                    <james_strachan@ya       To:     "Turbine Maven Users List"

                    hoo.co.uk>                <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                             cc:

                    05/22/02 08:59 PM        Subject:     Re: Reusing the classpath
from the dependencies...
                    Please respond to

                    "Turbine Maven

                    Users List"

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> This happens in the validate-war target for the j2ee plugin - it's just a
> case of referencing it like you do below.
>
> Is there something that doesn't work when u do this?

I'm trying to reuse the classpath maven generates in my projects build.xml
file, not inside a Maven plugin.

If its any help I've got a test case that demonstrates this not working for
me.
If you do a cvs checkout of Jelly in the commons sandbox

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/jelly/

then the target 'demo.hw' should run the hello world script, using a hand
coded classpath. The target 'demo.hw2' should demonstrate that accessing
the
classpath defined inside the Maven build files is not available to the
project files build.xml. I've tried this in Ant 1.4.1 and 1.5Beta1 and it
fails on both. I guess this is an Ant issue really and not a Maven issue
per
se.

James

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>