Hi Eric,

No, I don't think so although it would be possible to generate as the
information is in the Maven POM.

What maven generates is the GUMP project descriptor (if you've checked
out Gump, these are the files located in project/) and an Ant build file
(which happens to be size 0 for me here ! I don' think this part is
working yet). I'm also not sure what it is for. Obviously it will server
to bridge between Gump and Maven : probably to call Maven.

> And if they are: for what version of gump...

CVS HEAD one. There is no version of gump ...

> Thanks in advance.
>

> Eric Waite

-Vincent