On Fri, Jun 02, 2000 at 11:25:07PM +0000, Sean Legassick wrote:
> I don't see the problem.

Sorry to followup my own email, but I had a couple of further
thoughts:

Firstly Dave, you've done a huge part of the WebMacro integration, so
when it comes down to it I'm not going to go ahead and do anything
unless you agree and are happy for me to do the work (just in case you
that didn't come across as implicit).

Secondly on further reflection we _could_ use the WebMacro context tool
API - having looked at the ContextTool interface we would be able to
retrieve the RunData out of the tool's backpointer to the context (but
the retrieval would have to be lazy to avoid looking for it before
Turbine had stuffed it in there).

However it would mean renaming all the relevant classes and having them
extend ContextTool.

It may be worthwhile however so as not to introduce a competing API for
something that WebMacro can already do...

Thoughts?

Sean

--
Sean Legassick