I know that this question has been answered before but I cant find it
anywhere. So Ill ask it again.

I am getting the following error when trying to go to
http://localhost/apps/servlet/Turbine:
<snip>
Error: 503

Location: /apps/servlet/Turbine

java.lang.Exception: Turbine::init(ServletConfig) - The Turbine
Resources File -
'/usr/local/websites/tester/apps/usr/local/tomcat/conf/TurbineResources.properties'
does not exist. Please create it or change the 'properties' Init
Parameter
Value to a file name that exists and contains the TurbineResources.
</snip>

Here is my web.xml file
<snip>
        <servlet>
            <servlet-name>Turbine</servlet-name>
            <servlet-class>Turbine</servlet-class>
            <init-param>
                <param-name>properties</param-name>

<param-value>/usr/local/tomcat/conf/TurbineResources.properties</param-value>
            </init-param>
        </servlet>
</snip>

How do I get turbine to look under the Tomcat home and not under my
Tomcat docbase?

Thanks,
John Thorhauer
--