On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 01:51:22PM -0700, Jon Stevens wrote:
> Sean, can you also check to see if making that Tomcat facade class public
> will fix things? Costin +1'd making it public, but I want to make sure it is
> the solution before checking in a change. A diff would also be appreciated.
> I'm swamped.

Even better - I've fixed it in Turbine CVS  :-)

My fix is to reflect the HttpServletRequest interface (we know this is
what we're talking to after all) rather than reflecting the class
returned by req.getClass() (which in the Tomcat case is not visible to
us).

So panic over, we can keep 2.0 support for now, although I agree with
the sentiment that after our first release we should look at dropping it
(and JDK1.1 as well).

Sean

--
Sean Legassick