Hi,

I'm having trouble getting WebMacroSitePage starting inside tomcat 3.1, in
it's own context.  I built the war hierarchy using the ant task as described
in the WAR archives for webMacro document, and the WebMacro.properties file
is in the $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/contact/WEB-INF/classes directory where the
ant task put it.  I'm getting this  exception when I access
http://web01/contact/servlet/Turbine:

[Fri Jun 16 16:30:00 EDT 2000] --  ERROR  --
        Exception:  org.webmacro.broker.BrokerInitException: Could not
locate the WebMacro.properties file in
your classpath.
The following variations were tried,
 all relative to the directories in your classpath:
  /WebMacro.properties
  /webmacro.properties
  WebMacro.properties
  webmacro.properties
  /webmacro/WebMacro.properties
  /webmacro/webmacro.properties
  /WebMacro/WebMacro.properties
  /WebMacro/webmacro.properties
Note that you may have several classpaths defined,
Your WebMacro.properties file should be located on the
classpath as the core WebMacro classes load from.
        Stack Trace follows:
        org.webmacro.broker.BrokerInitException: Could not locate the
WebMacro.properties file in
your classpath.
The following variations were tried,
 all relative to the directories in your classpath:
  /WebMacro.properties
  /webmacro.properties
  WebMacro.properties
  webmacro.properties
  /webmacro/WebMacro.properties
  /webmacro/webmacro.properties
  /WebMacro/WebMacro.properties
  /WebMacro/webmacro.properties
Note that you may have several classpaths defined,
Your WebMacro.properties file should be located on the
classpath as the core WebMacro classes load from.
        at org.webmacro.broker.Config.<init>(Config.java:307)
        at org.webmacro.broker.Config.<init>(Config.java:259)
        at
org.webmacro.broker.ResourceBroker.<init>(ResourceBroker.java:168)
        at org.webmacro.BrokerOwner.init(WM.java:219)
        at org.webmacro.WM.<init>(WM.java:79)
        at org.webmacro.WM.<init>(WM.java:60)
        at
org.apache.turbine.services.webmacro.TurbineWebMacroService.initWebMacro(Tur
bineWebMacroService.java:192)
        at
org.apache.turbine.services.webmacro.TurbineWebMacroService.init(TurbineWebM
acroService.java:113)
        at
org.apache.turbine.services.TurbineServices.getService(TurbineServices.java:
138)
        at
org.apache.turbine.services.webmacro.TurbineWebMacro.getContext(TurbineWebMa
cro.java:105)
        at
org.apache.turbine.modules.pages.WebMacroSitePage.doBuild(WebMacroSitePage.j
ava:134)
        at org.apache.turbine.modules.Page.build(Page.java:81)
        at org.apache.turbine.modules.PageLoader.exec(PageLoader.java:111)
        at Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java:318)
        at
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:597)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.servlets.InvokerServlet.service(InvokerServlet.java:257)
        at
        at
        at
(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:156)
        at
)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)