on 6/16/2000 2:05 PM, "Nissim Karpenstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That was it, it was also in $TOMCAT_HOME/lib.

Think about it. WM.jar in that classpath/classloader won't find its
properties file in your webapps/contact classpath/classloader.

> Now I get a blank page in the browser though, and this is what's in the
> souce:

> <HTML><HEAD>
> <META content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
> http-equiv=Content-Type></HEAD>
> <BODY><XMP></XMP></BODY></HTML>

No, this is just crap that stupid MSIE adds when it gets null back from the
server. I recommend testing with Netscape, it doesn't try to do stupid stuff
like that.

What you need to do is look in your various log files now for exceptions. It
sounds like you still have classpath problems. Make sure that you copy
everything that you need to your webapps/contact/WEB-INF/lib directory. The
Ant task already does this for you.

-jon