On Sat, Jun 17, 2000 at 01:16:48PM -0700, Jon Stevens wrote:
> I have CVS write on WM. send me a diff.
>
> :-)

A-ha! you called my bluff :-)

Okay, I've sent the patch to you in private email.

I've added a 'NamedContextTool' interface that extends 'ContextTool'.
You implement the 'init' method as with ContextTool, and also implement
'getName' which returns the variable name for the objects in the
context.

I've tested this with implementing classes for $link, $page and
$formatter and it works fine.

If you get the changes in WebMacro CVS and update the WM jar I can
commit the *Tool classes and the changes to WebMacro.properties.

--
Sean Legassick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]