I would like to propose the idea of removing from the documentation of
TG and from tgext.crud the dojo related parts.

I know that it doesn't sound a great idea at first sight, but let me
explain my reasons:

 - First of all most of the things we currently do using Dojo can be
easily replicated and be more agnostic without it. Actually some of
them, like pagination on tgext.crud are already available since a few
releases even in the plain HTML version.

 - Many tg+dojo bindings are currently unmaintained and have issues,
like using Sprox+Dojo and tgext.crud+dojo

 - On tgext.crud dojo has been disabled by default as wasn't working
to many people, probably related to tw.dojo somehow but as it seems
that even tw.dojo isn't getting much love recently no one had time to
fix it.

 - It seems that there is no one interested in maintaining those parts
of code, they are broken since around 8 months ago and they still are.

 - We don't have enough resources to be able to maintain multiple
versions of the same tools (crud with and without dojo) and doc
(tutorial using and not using dojo).

If we want to improve the Widgets/FrontEnd/JavaScript layer of TG as
Christoph Zwerschke was suggesting at the last metting cleaning up the
currently frontend related parts of tg might be a required step and
even if we choose to use Dojo as our foundation for the frontend part
I doubt that the current dojo related code might be useful as a
starting point.

What do you think?