I have no object to providing ways to use Bootstrap, especially if it's
just a set of jQuery plugins. From reading a (very) little about it,
though, it looks like it might be an alternative, instead, and that I'll
have issues with providing in the defaults. Provide a way to use it, but
just don't make it the default.

--
Michael J. Pedersen
My Online Resume: http://www.icelus.org/ -- Google+ http://plus.ly/pedersen