The TG 2.1 tests on the Jenkins server are currently failing and Chuck Norris really does not like it. It looks like this is caused by the fact that we now use Crank which is missing in the current index. This also reveals an issue with the test setup in general. The Jenkins script is installing the dependencies from http://tg.tgy/current/index/. To do it properly we should add another directory /next/ parallel to /current/ on the TG server. In the beginning, /next/ should be a copy of /current/. When we update or add to our requirements, the packages in /next/ should be adapted, e.g. put Crank in here or a newer version of WebOb. The tests setup should then install from /next/ and at the time we create a new release we already have our packages ready and just need to rename /next/ to /current/.

-- Christoph