From: Meeraj Kunnumpurath
Sent: 07 July 2006 15:55
To: 'tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Support for callbacks

 >> JSR-237 was not part of 1.4
True, I don't think it is part of JEE 5 either. Weblogic 9.1 does
provide an implementation though.

>> I don't think we should provide a full implementation of 237
I have an implementation that supports local work using concurrent
utilities (Doug Lea), I can port it to use the Java 5 API.

>> It would be good to make the API similar enough to javax.resource and
237 so that we can provide version that delegate through to
implementations provided by a managed environment.
I will have a look at the JCA work manager API and see what
commonalities we can abstract.

Ta
Meeraj