On Jul 14, 2006, at 1:25 PM, Meeraj Kunnumpurath wrote:

Are you thinking of something that may cause complications with this
approach?
No, dependencies was the first the first thing that popped into my mind
when Jeremy mentioned sort order. As you suggested, dependencies will
have to override sort order.

Agreed. I kind of assumed it but didn't say it.

Start order would apply to independent components. As those start, they may have references to other (dependent) components that may require them to be started - that would override any start order specified for the dependent.

--
Jeremy