I've added some embrionic SDO stuff as a patch in Tuscany 568. Would some
kind committer like to put it up for me please?

Are we all still aiming to get this replacement live before OSCon?

If so I'll put some more focus into bringing across the fundamental bulk of
SDO  material from the existing site,  and making things prettier, but I'm
reluctant to spend all my time between now and travelling to OSCon on this
if the likelihood is that we won't switch over in the near term.