I'm trying to get Bigbank to build and work on Linux and experiencing minor pain :) I'd like to help fix it so I have a few questions:

- Do we have any tool to help create the Makefile.am files. These files are a little tricky to write... Any idea where I can get a script or a simple tool that will generate them for me from a selection of targets and source files? or do we really need to type all of this by hand :)

- Some of the *Proxy.cpp and *Wrapper.cpp normally generated by scagen are checked in SVN. Can I remove them and integrate scagen in the build?

- Looking at the dev list history, it looks like BigBank has been working on Windows, but I'm wondering if some files might be missing from SVN. For example if I run scagen again it cannot find ./Accounts/AccountServiceImpl.componentType anywhere.