On Jul 31, 2006, at 10:16 PM, Venkata Krishnan wrote:

Hi Jeremy / Jim / Rick / Ant  and others

What is the decision about the sca-tools that existed in M1? Do we plan to
make it a part of the current Tuscany-Java as well?
I think tooling in general is a good thing to have (as long as it's not required).
There is another thread
where David Wheeler was talking about samples around the Axis2 binding.
Wouldn't the sca tools, Java2WSDL & WSDL2Java get to be used there?
I'm not really sure. Maybe David could describe what he has further?

Thanks

- Venkat