Having just made modifications to most of the sca source tree to fix the CR problems, I plan to make this change later today.
--
Jeremy

On Jul 19, 2006, at 1:43 PM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

On Jul 19, 2006, at 11:50 AM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

Is this is good time to do this to the trunk (thinking that most people will not have any work that will conflict)?

I'll see if the tools work and if there are no issues think about doing this later this week.

We had a problem with some of the files not having license headers in them :-( so I modified Roy's script to be a little more aggressive and replace everything before the "package" statement with the new header.

I ran these on a few files and they seemed to do the right thing but additional review would be appreciated.

--
Jeremy