Could you give a bit more detail and a few more complete examples, I'm not
sure I understand all this? It seems a lot of XML, you're not likely to use
different databinding technologies on the same interface are you, and would
a lot of this have defaults so you don't have to specify all this for every
operation?

  ...ant