What I'm trying to see is the minimum needed to get assemblies going with
different data bindings. One difference with using WSDL portTypes is that
you can't use introspection or annotations so all the config needs to be
done in the SCDL. I'm also wondering about the config for the source and
target ends of the wires which is why the example i asked about earlier had
a service wired to a component wired to a reference. Could you use that
example and show what is the minimum necessary to get it working with the
new data binding framework?

  ...ant