I brought it up a few times on the IRC, but it didn't seem anyone was interested. Once you start working with other projects it becomes a bit of a pain distinguish them. Especially, our axis binding looks more like it would belong to axis and not Tuscany.

There is a concern that these names do find themselves in war, and jars produced so it can make them a bit long.

ant elder wrote:
+1

Rick also suggested this a while back, maybe we should raise a JIRA this
time so its not forgotten.

  ...ant