The latest update, that updates a lot of the core/implementation/processors,
seems to be breaking a lot if not all of the sca samples. The way I see this is
by doing a mvn clean and mvn -e from the top, which breaks while running the
tests for the SDO impl, so then I go to sca/core and do mvn -e and then go to
samples/sca and do mvn -e. This is where I see various exceptions from
processors such as ServiceProcessor and HeuristicPojoProcessor, including NPE,
from samples that used to run, such as supply chain and samplecallback.
Any ideas?