I just synced SDO and am getting the following when building from /java:

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: The expected value did not result when calling toDay after initializing with toDay.
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
at org.apache.tuscany.sdo.test.DateConversionTestCase $Test.executeConversion(DateConversionTestCase.java:167) at org.apache.tuscany.sdo.test.DateConversionTestCase $Test.attemptConversion(DateConversionTestCase.java:148) at org.apache.tuscany.sdo.test.DateConversionTestCase.testConversionsFromDa y(DateConversionTestCase.java:200)

I would be surprised if this is from any of the changes to SCA.

Jim