Currently, in the absence of otherwise conflicting, explicit configuration, we assume that any DO property named "id" will map to a primary key column in the database. Likewise a property name of the form "x_id" maps to a foreign key column that references some row in table "x". I would like to add another "auto configuration" convention for the RDB DAS for "collision" properties. So, any DO property with the name "occ_count" will be assumed to map to an integer table column that is used for optimistic concurrency control. This column will then be used to overqualify any related UPDATE statements for that table. In the future, we may want to add support for "occ_timestamp", etc.

Any comments?

Thanks,

--Kevin