Sure why meddle with the master! :-) Seriously, the only request I would have is if convenient could you make it a separate svn checkin? Just like to review what you did for just this. The autowire information as far as I see is lost in the connection building phase, unless I missed it. Was wondering if it could not be added directly to the ServiceContract.

Jim Marino wrote:
Yes. System outbound autowire needs to be configured to either throw or not throw an exception based on the resolution strategy. Since I am in the midst of the service contract and operation changes, can you let me make this change after my commit tonight so as not to cause conflicts?

Jim