Hi.  After a successful invocation of a web service, a TargetException
occurs ("Cannot evaulate $Proxy35.toString()") after body is returned from
JDKOutboundInvocationHandler.  This eventually leads to a
ClassCastException:

java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.tuscany.sdo.impl.DynamicDataObjectImpl
   at $Proxy35.getPatient(Unknown Source)
   at
com.bea.proto.webservice.client.MedRecWebServicesServiceComponent.getPatient
(MedRecWebServicesServiceComponent.java:26)

Unfortunately I couldn't figure out how to get the full stacktrace from
TargetException.

Admittedly, this one has me confused.  My first question is why is this
happening?  My second question is when, if ever, does the SDO layer convert
the DynamicDataObjectImpl back to the intended return object (in this case a
Patient object).

Thanks.

-Chris