Joel,

If you need any help, ping me.

Jim

On Aug 30, 2006, at 8:51 AM, Hawkins, Joel wrote:

Thanks - that gives me some dates to shoot for.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Boynes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 11:48 AM
To: tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Process and content for next release?

Basically, when it's done :-) Having said that, see below for the
estimates I would make for the separate stages. If they are anywhere
near accurate then I think we're looking towards the end of September
(which seems like a good time just before ApacheCon).

By publish, I mean having a stable but unreleased artifact in the
snapshot maven repo.
--
Jeremy