From: Jeremy Boynes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 04 September 2006 17:46
To: tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Tuscany war plugin

I added a sample that uses this plugin to generate the war. The webapp
does not actually use SCA at this point and I am going to work on adding
that but I wanted to give a couple of comments first.

* I think <bootLibs> dependencies should also pull in transitive ones
(but not ones already on the webapp classpath e.g. that are in WEB-
INF/lib)
* I think the default <bootLibs> set is just webapp-host (with the rest
pulled in transitively)
* <extensions> seems to be a required element - not sure if this was
intended and it seems reasonable as an application is likely to need
some unless we can come up with a reasonable set of defaults

Having this definitely makes setting up the webapp easier though -
thanks Meeraj.
--
Jeremy