Ok, I will try to write something up and post it to the list ...

Ta

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 September 2006 13:15
To: tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Sample components

I think this is preferable to keep the helloworld samples simple and
self contained for those just getting on board with SCA to learn from.
Use the calculator samples to start using more advanced and possible
component reuse across samples.
It's also not firm in my mind given the two proposals of trying to show
reuse and moving samples to their technologies that they reflect how all
of this would be structured.  Maybe we should first have a rough draft
of the directory layout with some words that show how things relate that
once cleaned up could also make
it in to the documentation.   Honestly, while these all seem doable,
there can
be elegance in simplicity. :-)