This no longer reflects what is in the HEAD of SVN, I'm not sure it even is accurate for M1 download. For the M1 download I'd use documentation that came with it. For current SVN this is how I understand what will make it work currently:
Get a vanilla tomcat.
unzip your web application war in the the TC webapps directory.
Then change to that directory and unzip tuscany\java\distribution\sca\web\target\web-1.0-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip

I haven't tried recently.

Kapil Katyal wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know if the following document regarding Tomcat
integration is currently up to date:

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyJava/TomcatIntegration

I don't see the following jars in my current repository:

tuscany-common-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-container-java-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-core-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-model-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-tomcat-SNAPSHOT.jar

I checked an old repository and found the jars there, so I tried them
and now I'm getting the following error:

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/osoa/sca/ModuleContext

Has anyone been able to get the Tuscany environment working on Tomcat recently?

Thanks,
Kapil