With regards to BigBank we've really just started bring up. Found these issues so far:
Bug     TUSCANY-739     WSDL binding is missing META-INF/sca/default.scdl
Bug TUSCANY-738 tuscany war plugin and default runtime location of extensions seem to be out of sync Bug TUSCANY-737 Adding extensions to tuscany war pluging results in non - intialized webapp
This was not found by BB but I think it will affect it.
Bug     TUSCANY-735     Interop testcases - mixed content not supported error.

Jeremy Boynes wrote:
Thanks Ant, one comment ...