Hi,

I'm trying to fix a problem reported by JIRA TUSCANY-739 (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-739). Basically, it was to require that an extension module declare the SCDL in META-INF/sca/default.scdl. But the fix conflicts with a known issue that we have discussed before. With quite a few samples extending from SCATestCase, the build will fail because now the extension code is on the application classpath and there are more than one META-INF/sca/default.scdl and the Launcher may pick the wrong default.scdl for the application.

What can we do here?