On Sep 21, 2006, at 11:38 AM, Raymond Feng wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to fix a problem reported by JIRA TUSCANY-739 (http:// issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-739). Basically, it was to require that an extension module declare the SCDL in META-INF/sca/ default.scdl. But the fix conflicts with a known issue that we have discussed before. With quite a few samples extending from SCATestCase, the build will fail because now the extension code is on the application classpath and there are more than one META-INF/ sca/default.scdl and the Launcher may pick the wrong default.scdl for the application.

What can we do here?

Don't pick extensions up from the application classpath. SCATestCase should work a) with an installed version of Tuscany and it should boot the runtime in the same way the launcher does, or b) in the integration test phase of the build using a plugin that loads extensions into its own runtime

--
Jeremy