Hello,
BB needs session scope, and I'm seeing following exception:
org.apache.tuscany.spi.component.ScopeNotFoundException: Scope object factory not registered for scope [SESSION] org.apache.tuscany.runtime.webapp.ServletLauncherInitException: org.apache.tuscany.spi.component.ScopeNotFoundException: Scope object factory not registered for scope [SESSION] at org.apache.tuscany.runtime.webapp.WebappRuntimeImpl.initialize(WebappRuntimeImpl.java:171) at org.apache.tuscany.runtime.webapp.TuscanyContextListener.contextInitialized(TuscanyContextListener.java:75) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3729)

It looks for sessison scope something needs to register the HttpSessionScopeObjectFactory with the ScopeRegistryImpl ? But that needs to be only done in WebappRuntimeImpl and while I'm still looking at it don't see a clear path to add it just there so it does not affect the stand alone launcher. From what I can tell most components get this through autowire mechanism. Any suggestions on this? Some other un related issues is the extension load order http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg08367.html I've temporarily worked around that by creating one scdl that includes the other extensions so I could control the loading order but that is not going to work in general.

I've really needed to move around jars and manually including scdl for extensions, and other jar dependencies to get everything to just load.