<package>-1.0-incubator-M2 looks good for me.

On 05/10/06, Andrew Borley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi everyone,

We need to choose a full name for the forthcoming release, so I've put a
few
suggestions  below - any favourite?
So far we've been referring to this release as M2 or Milestone 2 so all
the
suggestions below have M2 in them.
We don't have the Maven restriction to start with a number, but we may
want
to follow the Java naming for M2 (1.0-incubator-M2), alternatively we
could
follow the names from the first C++ release: tuscany_sca_cpp-
0.1.incubating-M1 and tuscany_sdo_cpp-0.1.incubating-M1

Some alternatives are:
tuscany_sca_cpp-1.0-incubator-M2
tuscany_sca_cpp-0.1.incubating-M2
tuscany_sca_cpp-0.2.incubating-M2

Any preferences/better ideas? Mine would be the first in the list to show
that we are at a similar level to the Java side ;-).

Cheers
Andy

--
Pete