In mid-September I posted some material to the mailing list and Wiki
regarding the possibility of M.Sc students at Oxford working on Tuscany as
the project element of their course. I am also now talking to a University
in France (Ecole des Mines de Nantes) about a similar proposal, although in
the case of EMN, the project represents about 4 months of effort, compared
to Oxford's 1 or 2.

Various people suggested project titles, that are listed here
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/CommunityBuilding, however, there isn't
sufficient detail to allow me to sell the ideas, or an interested student to
assess whether the subject is worth pursuing. If you are active in any of
the areas listed, could you supply more detail, either on the Wiki page, or
direct to me if that is easier.

Thanks in advance.