Hello,
BB was running on Friday. With this morning updates it's now failing to boot the webapp in TC. I'm trying to isolate, but not quite there yet. I think it's related to the maven artifact resolution put in. It maybe as simple as a missing jar. Unfortunately, it seems the exception on the server side are being lost even to the TC log making it a tad more difficult to isolate. Anyone familiar with this changes have any hints ? Thanks!