Hi Jojo,

Not the issue in this case BB always included that for sometime now.
Thanks.

Jojo wrote:
Hi,

I don't know if this is anyway related to your problem, but I also had a web
app not working this morning. But for me it was evident that, the class
"TuscanyContextListener" was missing. I guess it is renamed to (or replaced
with ?) WebappRuntimeImpl.

However the samples still referes to
org.apache.tuscany.runtime.webapp.TuscanyContextListener. For exmple
web.xmlin sample-helloworldws has the old reference.