Hi Tom,

Coming from the C++ side of Tuscany, I know we'd certainly be
interested in those C++ SDO tests - please get involved!

Cheers
Andrew

On 10/11/06, T Gould <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kelvin -

We at Rogue Wave have been developing an SDO product, HydraSDO, and have a
seires of tests that might be easiliy modified so as to exercise your Java
SDO product.  We would be very interested in providing our tests as well as
helping create a test environment (unless this has already been done) to
futher test the SDO product.  Additionally, we also have C++ tests.

tom gould

As the Java M2 release is imminent it occured to me that it would be really
useful if there are users out there who are putting our code through its
paces that you may be developing samples/tests which could usefully be
contributed back to the Tuscany project and make it more robust.  If you are
in such a position it would be really great to hear from you.

Regards, Kelvin.