Hey Luciano,

A couple of quick things I noticed:

1) BUILDING.txt seems to have disappeared from the source and binary
distributions.

2) The source distribution contains the "distribution" directory with
all of the assembly files. Is this supposed to be included? I notice
the SDO distribution contains this directory too, but only contains
the top level .txt files.

Brent